Wednesday 7 July 2010

NEXT UP EURGBP

EurGbp is going up so those of you who have the guts do buy EG at every dip refer to chart 1H or lower to view.

I got lots of email and calls asking me about the secret of forex and how to trade. What if I tell you the answer is not as u expected it to be. Some people even rejected the answer when I told them.


I dont blame them. When I found the answer I feel like Im going to cry. Its hard to accept something the logical mind cannot understand. In the mean time, take it slow and enjoy the ride.


People say seeing is believing. 2 post already TP. Another 1 more for weeks to come. Forgot to mention. Possible retrace at the price in the picture. So TP at will reentry on next low.

2 comments:

  1. Do you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, please and look after you with all his heart...

    ===> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him try better than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him expose his soul and mind to you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sharing, it helps me a lot and I think I'll watch your post more.

    ភ្នាល់បាល់អន់ឡាញ

    ReplyDelete